What is the name of the ear doctor?
Answer from: Tudor:
Briefly about myself : my parents are not ashamed....
Practitioners of "so-called auricular" Specialties are called otorhinolaryngologists, or ENT doctors for short (from the word "laryngotorhinologist").
- Why is the announcement of the patient's "time of death" so important in medicine, and only a certain doctor can announce it?
- Dermatocosmetologist is a doctor?
- I learned a new word for me - Mind-therapist. What kind of doctor is this and what does he do?
- Are there any interesting sites where a doctor talks about gynecology in simple language?
- What happens if a doctor saves someone during a suicide attempt? To the asylum at once, yes?