What is the word for when an angel and a demon lead a person to their sides?
Answer from: Elsa M.:
Hello, everyone, I mean, hello. :) I am an optimist, naturalist and gardener by life...
It's a word that can be called very differently, depending on who calls it, namely the direction in which the caller is led: toward an angel or toward a demon.
It is very important to notice, and this is the very essence of the question, that neither the one nor the other ** leads man anywhere against his free will.**
- How many angels a person is born with and if you can know their names?
- A fallen angel is considered a demon? If not, fallen angel has a chance to become an angel again?
- If everyone has their own happiness, why did Jesus say: "blessed (happy) are those who hear the word of God and keep it." (Luke.11:28)?
- For what reason did the Jehovah's Witnesses change the name of their magazine, Watchtower, to remove the word "Zion" from it?
- Do militant atheists use such expressions as "Lord", "for God's sake", "bye-bye", etc. in their speech?