What kind of sealant to use for caulking cracks in a country sauna?
Answer from: lina s.:
For caulking cracks in the bath use tiokol and acrylic sealants, as well as butyl rubber tape. They have very elastic formulations and are immune to temperature fluctuations.
- What kind of foundation is required for the construction of a country house?
- What kind of mortar should be made for paths in the country house?
- What kind of products are used to protect the wood in the construction of the sauna?
- What kind of floors are used in wooden houses?
- What kind of houses are called Khrushchev houses?