What kinds of cancer can be cured today?
Answer from: VianaCare:
Supermarket of Korean beauty products...
At the moment among many kinds of malignant tumors, the most successfully treated are: breast and cervical cancer, skin cancer, prostate and testicular cancer, colon cancer and rectal cancer. It is very important to detect the disease in its early stages and to take appropriate measures!
- Is it possible to catch lung cancer from smoking at the age of 20-25?
- Does eating sweets have any effect on the treatment of Helicobacter pylori, or is it likely that it will not be cured?
- How to recognize cancer in its first stage?
- Can a person lose weight drastically with a benign tumor on the intestine or is it cancer?
- What causes brain cancer?