What laws would I be breaking if I hacked into someone else's page and spread intimate photos of the owner of the page?
Answer from: Maria:
Break the law of privacy, it's a criminal offense. Well it will be easy to find you so that you can be punched in the face in a dark stairwell.
- How to block someone else's OK page from being seen?
- How do I delete my photo from someone else's account?
- Why guys do not hesitate to send the first message dikpik, but girls do not like it and their intimate photos when dating they do not send first?
- How to disconnect someone else's phone from wi-fi?
- If you're breaking up with your partner, should you delete photos from social networks?