What number must be multiplied by 42 to get the difference of the numbers 500 and 38?
Answer from: Alena C.:
Multidisciplinary specialist, mother of 4 children...
Let's make a complex equation for clarity:
To find the answer, you must first find what is the difference between the numbers 500 and 38. 500-38 =462.
Now write down the simple equation after finding the difference:
X is the first factor. Find the unknown multiplier by dividing the value of the product by the known multiplier:
You can do a check:
Answer from: Ivan Vorobyov:
I have a natural science education, in my youth I was addicted to literature...
The difference between 500 and 38 is 462(500-38).
Then, to know what number to multiply, it is necessary to divide the difference by 42.
It turns out that the required number is 11.
- Write a two-digit number with six more ones than tens and the sum of the numbers is 12?
- Please explain how to geometrically represent the square of an imaginary number, as well as complex conjugate numbers?
- To quickly calculate the difference between a positive percentage number and a negative percentage number?
- The sum of two even numbers and one even number is an odd number?
- How do you find a number if you know that you multiplied it by 3562 and got 14017?