What proportions are needed on the sawdust concrete?
Answer from: Eugene Z.:
Aequĭtas sequĭtur legem...
The composition of sawdust concrete in buckets is regulated by the following proportions: For the M10 grade of sawdust-concrete blocks, the ratio of cement, sand, quicksilver and lime is 1:2,2:6,5:1,5. Sawdust concrete, marked M15, includes the above ingredients in the ratio of 1,2:3:7,8:0,8. Blocks marked M25 contain Portland cement, sifted sand, wood chips and lime in a ratio of 1:2,8:6,4:0.8.
- Is it possible to put a metal profile in the sawdust concrete?
- What is so bad about aerated concrete in construction?
- Is aerated concrete block suitable for the construction of a house 1.5 stories high?
- What grade of concrete is needed for the construction of a monolithic one-story house with permanent formwork?
- How to store trays with aerated concrete outdoors in the winter, if it is packed from the factory?