What's the answer to the riddle: out of the ground I grow, I clothe the whole world?
Answer from: Andrey Smirnov:
I am interested in everything bit by bit. IT analyst by profession. Self-taught musician...
The answer to this riddle is linen, which is used to make cloth, e.g. linen cloth is a cloth with a smooth surface and a matte sheen made from linen.
- How to answer the riddle: "hanging on the wall and at the same time falling?
- We have a riddle: black in black, I don't know the answer. What is it?
- What is the answer to the riddle: "If it were up, it would reach the sky"?
- What is the riddle of the stone?
- What do we touch once a year on our bodies? Only once. Riddle of the year 2007