What should I do? My husband hasn't paid alimony for 6 years. The bailiffs do not act.

Answer from: Nikolay Romadov:
Entrepreneur, investor and founder of the portal "Real Economy...

Hello Tatiana. Try to write a complaint against the inaction of the bailiff, firstly to the senior bailiff, then you can go to court.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©