What Souvenirs Can You Take From Austria?
Answer from: Sergey Kalinichenko:
Retired. Optimist. I believe in a better time for the Earth and mankind....
Here it is necessary to go by the budget for purchases. From Austria as a souvenir it is cheapest to bring some regional products, or small gifts such as well-known cow bells, magnets, figurines, key chains, mini-paintings.
Of food and drink are usually named the traditional Austrian beer, wine like Riesling, schnapps, liquor and candy "Mozart", cake "Zacher", Vienna waffles, pumpkin butter, coffee and even violets in sugar.
If the budget allows and you want to bring a souvenir from Austria for a woman, then pay attention to Swarovski products, jewelry company "Frey Wille", porcelain dishes inspired by the works of Gustav Klimt.
- What can you do in Austria without any work experience?
- What are the traditions of celebrating Christmas in Austria?
- Is it true that in Austria you have to paint the walls of your apartment white when you move out?
- Does Vinzavod produce souvenirs for its exhibitions?
- Are there any taxes for freelancing in Austria?