What to do if a person has lost his passport with an invalid propiska?

Answer from: Nikolay Puzyrin:
Seriously fond of computers and everything connected to them. Retroheimer....

This person should apply to the FMS authorities for a new passport because the old one was lost. Registration and other passport entries do not matter when you get a new passport, it will contain valid information about a citizen.


Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©