What to do if the child often picks at the navel?
Answer from: Alyona V.:
Lover of books, cats, I am fond of writing reviews...
First of all, you need to check whether his clothes are not annoying in the stomach area. Maybe something gets in your belly button, a rubber band is pressing and so on. If it's okay, see how often he does it in a day and under what circumstances.
Could be a neurotic reaction to something disturbing. Compulsive behavior, like tapping a pen on the table or nibbling on nails. Can also manifest not only in stress, but also in the process of falling asleep or when the child is focused on something.
In such cases, it is necessary to see a neurologist and child psychologist.
- A 1.7 year old child often puts his right foot on his toe when walking and running. What doctor should we go to and what could this be?
- Can you advise whether a child at the age of three years to study English too much, will it have a negative impact on his health?
- How an adult organ fits into a child's body in a transplant?
- Why does my child's stomach grow bigger in the evening?
- What motivates child beggars in parking lots? Children are well-dressed, but they walk around begging for money.?