What to do, if what you want to do remains in the shadows, and the main work takes a lot of time and almost does not allow you to focus on the desired?
Answer from: Giorgi Natsvlishvili:
Expert Yandex.Q in medical and criminal psychology. TherapyNow...
Classic "Eisenhower grid" In time management. On one axis "urgent: not urgent", on the second "important: not important". The urgent and the important must be done first. The non-urgent and unimportant are forgotten until it goes into one of the other three boxes.
And your question is about what is not urgent and important to you. For that - a special time is set aside every day - otherwise there would never be time for it.
Answer from: Irina G.Ovovvlvalvalaal:
Humanitarian Programmer. A jack of all trades...
Almost every hobby can be turned into an income. At least a side, reducing your main work. For example, I've always loved drawing, so I end up drawing for a living. Love to write - copywriting, journalism, writing to help you. Love to cook - you can get a job as a chef (you will have to undergo training), start a home food business, etc. Do you like making things with your hands - Masters Fair is for you. If you like sports - become a coach, even if you like to play games - yubb to help. There are a lot of variants. The main thing is to think how to apply it all in practice. Just believe in your power, a little effort and you really get what you want.
- What to do if you don't know how to work effectively? No matter how much time is given to the case, still not enough. Though it's nothing. What's wrong with me?
- I know I like being busy and want to get back into my studies and work completely, but the summer has put me out of whack. What to do?
- Rule of thumb 10.000 Does it work?
- What to take with you to lunch at work, the optimal ratio of time and complexity of cooking?
- How adequate and realizable is the idea to take a student from the region to Moscow in summer to live and work for a month, going to zero? (see. comment)?