What to do if you get watermelon poisoning?
Answer from: Ivan Vorobyov:
I have a natural science education, in my youth I was addicted to literature...
Take activated charcoal and go to the doctor, as soon as possible go to a doctor, preferably immediately to a gastroenterologist
- What are the signs of poisoning?
- What is the difference between overdose and drug poisoning?
- Why some smells and tastes seem disgusting to us? Can this be considered a defense mechanism against poisoning and is there research on this topic?
- What are the symptoms of watermelon poisoning?
- What to do if a person with corvalol poisoning because they are violent is kicked out of the hospital?