What to do with the VCR if it chews the tape?
Answer from: Dmitry Melis:
hungry little brother...
As an option to start you can buy a cleaning tape and run it, maybe it will help. If that doesn't help, then disassemble, clean the head and rollers from dust, check the tensioner. It is also possible that the platen is worn down and needs to be replaced.
- Is it necessary to do a damping tape around the perimeter of the screed if I want to do underfloor heating and then tile?
- What to do if a dog chews a hole in a board? How to fix?
- Is it really necessary for craftsmen to stick tape on the aluminum baguette installed under the suspended ceiling?
- Is it possible to glue the self-adhesive tape on the vinyl wallpaper?
- WINNER-SVR-75D VCR. I took off the tape drive, how to put it correctly?