What would happen if there was no reflection?
Answer from: Natalia Anikina:
I love photography, reading, traveling, Maine Coons, animals, and soccer...
Thank God you left out the refraction, or we would be completely blind. If you turn off the reflection, we can only see the light sources themselves and nothing else. We ourselves would disappear, we wouldn't even see our noses. We'd only see the starry sky at night and the fireflies. During the daytime we'll see nothing but the sun. The clouds will disappear and the sky will be black. We won't be able to heat the kettle because the kettle will disappear with the stove. We will not see any more of our relatives or people at all. The temperature of the planet will begin to rise to hundreds of degrees. You can still think of a bunch of effects, but they will all be sad. So please do not turn off the light reflection property.
- What would happen if there was only one Earth and one Sun in the solar system?
- Why is there a reflection in the window glass like in a mirror?
- What would happen if there was no moon?
- What would happen if the Ainu of Hokkaido Island were able to create their own state and settle Sakhalin, Kurils and Kamchatka? Will there be a counterweight to the Japanese?
- What would happen if there was another more massive planet together with the moon, for example Jupiter?