What you can't do after a flu shot?
Answer from: Alexander Gruber:
Engineer - programmer ⚡⚡ I understand computers, technology, electronics...
There are general recommendations after vaccination. During the first 1-3 days (depending on your condition) do not let your body bathe in water for a longer period of time. After showering, wipe the injection site gently with a towel, do not rub. In case of any post-vaccination reaction (local or general), it is recommended to start taking antihistamines.
- We had our Mantoux test yesterday. When can I get a flu shot?
- Where to get the hepatitis B shot?
- How long after the flu can you get a measles shot?
- Why is the flu shot considered useless and dangerous? Measles and rubella are also caused by viruses, they don't mutate? What's the difference?
- Can I get my mantoux shot wet?