Where can I apply to check the financial and economic activities of a housing cooperative?

Answer from: Alexander Rammer:
I am fond of history, journalism and computer games...

First you need to complain to the management of the housing cooperative if you are not satisfied with their work. If that does not help, you can contact the Housing Inspectorate in your city or neighborhood. In serious conflict situations, you can also apply to the court directly from the owner, without the involvement of other bodies.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©