Where do soccer players spend all their money?
Answer from: Stanislav Belov:
Esperantist. Traveller. Regional Studies. Favourite countries: Cuba (home), China...
Different. Someone launches his own business, thinking about the time when he won't be able to earn money from soccer (that time comes around the age of 35). Someone lives the high life, squandering their money left and right. For example, they celebrate a decade of friendship on a grand scale.
- What happens to professional athletes who spend their lives playing sports but never reach the heights of their discipline?
- Why soccer players have the highest salaries in China?
- Why do soccer players make large sums of money?
- How soccer players choose their national team numbers? Is there any order of precedence in choosing?
- Why do soccer players, celebrating a goal, run away from their teammates?