Where to fly to Europe in the fall?
Answer from: Bo_tashka:
Photographer-practitioner and theorist, mom-maaaam-mama, bookman and many more on...
In my opinion, the most underrated European country is Portugal. It is very beautiful, there are a lot of activities (including surfing), a lot of historical sites and, of course, the ocean. That said, in July and August it's hot there, but in the fall it's that velvet season!
You can also drive through Hungary, this is the time when you can look at the local harvest!
- Where to go at the end of January on a holiday in Europe? Does it make sense to relax in Spain, Italy, Greece, will there be comfortable weather?
- Is it true that the Chinese, after the Opium Wars, secretly sold opium in Europe? There is evidence?
- Share your experience of hitchhiking in Europe. Tell us what you have with you? What was required? Where have you been?
- What are the navigators in Europe, so that they march with the subway buses?
- How to fall asleep at night on the train if you are very scared?