Which method of installation of a stretch ceiling is more difficult: wedge or harpoon?
Answer from: Irina Kozlova:
Librarian, cottager, volunteer for street animals...
Wedge method is more difficult, since in this case, the edge of the leaf is not treated in any way, you must constantly monitor the degree of tension of the leaf.
- What is the difference between the harpoon method of assembling a suspended ceiling and the wedge method?
- What are the nuances of the harpoon method of mounting a stretch ceiling?
- What are the specifics of the wedge method of installation of a stretch ceiling?
- Please tell me which to do first: stretch ceiling or wallpaper?
- Which stretch ceiling is best for the kitchen?