Who to write a letter to the orphanage about termination of parental rights?

Answer from: Andrew Podolsky:
Investor, real estate transaction expert, head of agency...

As far as I know, parental rights are taken away only through the court, the orphanage is not involved. It is better to contact the district guardianship authority with such a question.

Related Questions:

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©