Why diamonds do not appear in x-ray?
Answer from: Diane C.:
I'll rid the world of your words, I'll be - wholeFor a year of resentmentBridges are burning, burning...
Diamonds on the X-ray shows. True, the photo will not show the crystal itself, but the interference pattern obtained by the passage of X-rays through the crystal structure of the diamond. But this pattern is a clear indication of a diamond. So the smuggler who thinks diamonds are invisible to X-rays will be in for a nasty surprise.
- Could a black hole appear near the Earth and suck it? Is there a real threat?
- If virtual particles appear in a vacuum, in non-existence, does that mean it is still non-existence? True nothingness is the absence of everything?
- A spaceship flies in a jump tunnel (for example: Earth-Venus).What happens if it self-destructs, then where will it appear?
- On the camera I appear not ugly, but ugly.Is it a psychological habit to mirror reflection or a visual disfigurement?
- How do phrases like "blaha-fly", "clear-eye", "hedgehog cat" and similar well-established phrases appear?