Why did I like a man and never get jealous?. Why does jealousy arise?
Answer from: Igor Lazarev:
Games, travel and a little bit of everything else - it's more interesting to live....
Jealousy arises from three emotions - lack of trust, possessiveness, and insecurity.
If a person trusts, he is not jealous.
If a person treats another as "my", then jealousy is due to an attack on property.
If a man does not believe that he is worthy of another, he thinks that another must cheat on him, but if he must, then there is a reason for jealousy.
- Can a man be jealous of another man's wife if they have not had sex?
- Jealous lover of husband. This has never happened before. What does it say?
- What kind of problems can arise in relations between women and men from the psychological point of view?
- What does ⛓ mean? I was signed by a man as ❤️⛓ what does it mean?
- What does it depend on if a woman is against you putting your hand on her back?