Why do I feel uncomfortable when someone praises me?
Answer from: Alexandr:
The main question is whether the employee wants to have a complaint about his situation...
So you are additionally suggesting to yourself some messages about this praise. You can start with the most obvious analysis - like "I don't deserve it". And somehow it's a paradox - you, from the outside, are sort of approved of, and you shame yourself, which makes you feel uncomfortable.
- How would you feel if your significant other or family member falsely accused you of rape?
- At what point in your life did you feel all alone?
- Who feels most uncomfortable in a situation where one is about to sit next to a classmate, sees that there is a backpack and sits down in another seat (at the same time he puts the backpack away)?
- I was abandoned by a boyfriend whom I loved very much, we met about 1.5 years ... I kissed someone else. I feel very bad, help me?
- I feel someone's presence all the time, especially when I go to sleep...Even though no one is around. What is it? And how to get rid of it?