Why do nails break?
Answer from: Tamara Eidelman:
I'm a teacher, historian, and lecturer, and among my interests is A Song of Ice and Flame...
This indicates a lack of vitamins, especially vitamins A and E, do strengthening and nourishing masks and baths for the nails, increase the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet.
- Why does a man need his nails?
- How to break the habit of pressing pimples?
- Why don't wrestlers' broken ears get fixed? And why do they bloat if they break?
- Are nail polishes (for nails) and their scents harmful?
- Is there a benefit to any nail polish to strengthen the nails or is it all cheating to get classes?