Why do we cry out of fear?
Answer from: Svetlana Karmanova:
I have a psychological background. I am interested in the world order....
To signal the rest of our tribe - "danger!" Based on the signal they receive, they will pay attention to what we have going on and decide whether to help or flee. But in any case, this threat will not go unnoticed by society.
For this reason, by the way, a woman's cry is much shriller than a man's - so that it can be heard better. It's because the survival of women is more important for the species as a whole than the survival of men.
In short - it's such a useful evolutionary feature, thanks to which (among other things) we're breeding here.
- I've been boxing for six months, I stand confidently on the apparatus, but fear holds me back in sparring. I close my eyes and turn away when I hit, what to do?
- How to finally overcome my fear - I do not trust people, I feel a catch?
- Is it possible to go crazy with fear?
- How to overcome fear of large English-language texts?
- How to overcome fear of the dentist?