Why do you love Voikovsky district?
Answer from: qntan:
Connoisseur of history...
It took me a long time to choose the neighborhood. My wife and I looked at each neighborhood in great detail before we made our decision. We wanted to have water, a park, and the subway close by. The Voykovsky district was perfect for us. I like it here very much.
- Does a municipal deputy have to live in the district from which he is nominated?
- What problems of the Nagatino-Sadovniki district would you like to solve in the first place?
- What are the main problems of the Khamovniki district?
- I constantly fall in love with guys who do not care about me. I literally bend over backwards to get them interested, but all in vain..How to get rid of it?
- Are there any youth or social movements in the Alexeevsky district? Do you participate in them?