Why does the elevator break? What does its functionality depend on?
Answer from: Tonya Samsonova:
Practicing lawyer and teacher...
There is no single answer to this question, every elevator:Entrance:House is a different case. Somewhere a mechanic does a bad job of maintenance, somewhere the tenants are not careful, somewhere frequent power fluctuations force the elevator to stop.
- How much does piloting modern civil aircraft depend on human factor?
- Why does only one earpiece break?
- Does the slab thickness of a monolithic carriage house multi-story structure depend on the height of the ceiling?
- Why does the right earpiece always break and not both at once?
- What does the number of ads on instagram depend on? Why do some people have a lot of it, and others do not have any at all?