Why does Tsekalo always get hurt?
Answer from: Arthur Medvedev:
Christianity, the Bible, the Church...
He has this image: a little plump man from a bygone era. He himself has adopted this image because it is most profitable for him today. It's a question of money.)
- In 99% of Hollywood blockbusters, power (e.g. the president of the United States) is always positioned as the good, the absolute of justice. So the movie industry works for power?
- TV commercials run at the same time every day or always differently?
- Zuckerberg Changes Facebook Policy. What does it mean for the media?
- Does Irina Gorbacheva's videos make sense?
- Why in the TV show "What? Where? When?"always perform such lowbrow artists?