Why Enlightenment Failed to Prevent World War?
Answer from: Konstantin Zubrilin:
I work as a system administrator in a hospital...
Man has not yet reached a sufficient level even in our time. In my opinion, the biggest problem is greed. People are very greedy, and no matter how enlightened we are, we always want more.
- Why do the most successful countries in the world tend to bear the origins of Anglo-Saxon law and self-government?
- How the world community used to treat conquered territories, and how it does now?
- Is there a tradition in other countries of the civilized world to hang the portraits of their bosses in the officials' booths? Or is it only our "Soviet" tradition?
- What would happen if people all over the world refused to serve in the army, is it possible?
- Which event is considered a turning point in World War II?