Why get married,?
Answer from: Nelli Andreeva:
Shalom! I'm Nellie. I am an obstetrician-gynecologist from St. Petersburg. Trying to be...
If you put aside all subjective circumstances, marriage at least grants you a bundle of legal advantages - the right to be admitted to a hospital or a prison, the right not to testify against your spouse, joint property, inheritance, and so on and so forth. You can get married for at least all of these things.
- What month or date is considered the luckiest to get married?
- The thing is, I often dream about my ex-boyfriend. I've been married for a long time. But these dreams don't give me any peace... What can it mean?
- Why many married girls keep posting explicit photos of themselves on social media, and why their men don't care?
- Are there criteria by which one can determine whether or not a couple will be happily married?
- When a man decides to propose to a girl and get married?