Why is cosmopolitanism written about online? Why is there no cosmopolitan movement? Is it possible for there to be a single State on the planet?
Answer from: Arthur Sanamian:
Head of Artworkshop Web Studio. We develop web sites and help companies...
I don't understand how they write it. There is no movement because many people don't need it, they don't feel it. You need to make them feel it, self-willed is better for everything than forcibly. It's possible, of course.
- Imagine: a large island has arisen in the ocean; is it possible for a new state to arise on it or will it be taken over by an existing country?
- Is the emergence of a virtual state with the issuance of citizenship and its recognition by real countries possible?
- At the current level of technology, is it possible to carry out a successful assassination attempt against a head of a major state on your own?
- Is there a movement that advocates maintaining private property but abolishing the institution of inheritance?
- Is it true that in five or six thousand years of written history there have only been 235 days without war on the planet?