Why is it forbidden to smoke electronic cigarettes on planes?
Answer from: Pious Broadcaster:
Non refert, qui sum...Quod ego facio...I vide de abysso" - "...
So as not to make other passengers nervous, for whom the appearance of a trickle of smoke is a reason to get hysterical and say goodbye to life. You know how many aviation phobes there are?
Answer from: rob h.:
On some airlines you can if you warn the stewardess in advance. In business:first:imperial classes there is more space, and people usually understand e-cigarettes, so they won't mind at all.
If you fly on a private jet (VIP charter:your own flight) no one would even dream of forbidding you to smoke, usually not even cigarettes:cigars, but e-cigarettes anyway
- What are the best electronic cigarettes to smoke?
- Are there harmless electronic cigarettes? For example, like an inhaler, but with smoke without nicotine or anything else.
- Will I be sold electronic cigarettes if I'm under 18?
- Can I smoke electronic cigarettes in my apartment and it creates soot?
- Is it possible to carry electronic cigarettes in hand luggage with liquids? The intricacies of a true vaper's journey