Why is New Zealand called that?
Answer from: zloysergunya:
A student, a sleepyhead, and an asshole in every barrel...
New Zealand was discovered and named by the Dutchman Abel Tasman. Translated from Dutch, it means.. "new land".
- What's the name of the movie where the girl called a tow truck because a rich guy parked in an emergency parking lot?
- What series script can be called a real masterpiece?
- What works of director Sam Esmail can be called a success?
- There was a game I don't remember what it was called where there was a certain number of victims and some maniac victims had to hide and when
- What TV series of 2018 can be called the best?