Why is the symbol of your band a heart with a circle?
Answer from: Leo S.:
Åh hvor er du bror?...
To be honest, once upon a time when Danya and I were together in Tel Aviv, I sat and wanted to get a tattoo. I bought new needles and ink and decided to do the test on myself, it took me a very long time to get a tattoo. In the end this sampler was a heart with a dot on it. Danya said he wanted one for himself. So we made tattoos together, and it ended up being our logo.
I don't really give tattoos to anybody. Except that Dana got a heart, which was even more beautiful than mine. I got myself another one this winter. I haven't really done it in general. I beat myself up when I want to.
- Is it true that your rhythmic patterns are closest to dubstep?
- Is there a storyline in your albums?
- Why don't you cover the classics of Russian poetry? I would like to hear something by Vertinsky, in your performance?
- Why is Khleb band called that and how did the guys decide to get into music?
- What is your relationship with the group Animal Jaz?