Why Kawhi Leonard decided to sue Nike?
Answer from: Pavel Lozbenev:
Ambassador of chess in these internet of yours.28 years...
"In 2011, right after being recruited into the National Basketball Association, Kawhi Leonard was the author of a unique logo that contained important and unique elements to him," the lawsuit says. Leonard circled his amazingly large hand and in his hand drew stylized versions of his initials "KL" and the number he used for most of his career "2." The drawing that Leonard wrote was an extension and continuation of. drawings he had been making since the beginning of his university career.
"Several years later, as part of a support agreement with Nike, Leonard allowed Nike to use the logo he created on certain products, while Leonard continued to use the logo on non-Nike products. Without their consent, Nike filed a copyright registration request for their logo and falsely represented in a statement that Nike was the author of the logo ".
- When the 3.5 oxide dye washes off? Decided to update the color a little red shade, went to the colorist, and got too bright red.
- I don't want kids, and I've decided that since I was seven or eight years old. What's the likelihood that I'll ever want them? and at what age?
- Why won't they ban the sale and trade of fake Addidas, Nike, Timberland and other famous brands of clothing?
- Podskazat online stores where you can buy the original Nike, and in particular, Huarache?
- Adidas, Nike, Reebok. How can you tell the difference between original and fake?