Why the cough gets worse when lying down?
Answer from: Anastasia S.:
Creative person with an analytical mindset. Three years in office......
Due to chest compressions (as a consequence of respiratory tract).
- Why do I get dizzy when turning my head, lying down or standing up?
- Why can you have a cough at night?
- Does milk with butter help to cough?
- What happens if a splinter gets into a vein?
- How to explain the phenomenon? An acquaintance of mine straightens his back. I ask him how, he says that when he uses his thumb, he gets an electric shock on the right vertebrae. He says it was passed down from his mother.