Why the leg muscles stretch when bending over?
Answer from: Irina Gerasimchuk:
Journalist, writer, screenwriter, tarologist, local historian...
Hello.All elementary.You have short muscles.When you bend over, see which muscles are tight.So those muscles need to be stretched.Remember how the girls learned to sit on the splits.Only you need a different exercise.
- How to develop muscles after heart surgery? We need the gentlest methods.
- What is better for muscles: meat or vegetables?
- I am 21 and just noticed that I can move my knees muscles, I do not know how to explain (I can not say that the sportsman, I do not move much in life). Do you know how to move them?
- What muscles are developed when you run?
- Can I pump my abs and chest muscles every day? Or every other day? It can be dangerous?