Will my relatives be able to sell the apartment, where I have 3 shares and a small child is registered?

Answer from: Anastasia:
2,0 K...

To sell a share (in your case 1:3) can the owner. Since the share is not full ownership, the transaction in this case will be notarized. In your case, the question is not quite clear: if you mean that one of the relatives wants to sell his 1:3 share, then, subject to the procedure for notifying the other owners of the pre-emptive right of purchase, it is possible. Residence registration does not affect the right to dispose of the property.

Related Questions:

real estate

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©