Will you get a flu shot and coronavirus?
Answer from: AMK AUTO:
I won't do that kind of vaccination. There are too many kinds of flu, there's little chance of getting a shot for the flu you're "lucky" to catch. And the coronavirus shot hasn't really been tested yet. It would be easier for me not to get sick at all or to get over these diseases than to get vaccinated and get a complication. But maybe if I were not 31, but 60, I would think differently.
- Coronavirus vaccinations are being tested in different countries and different side effects have been found. What's the secret of our vaccination?
- When will they start using a vaccine from a new coronavirus to chip the world's population?
- Vaccination against pneumococcus protects me from a complication of coronavirus?
- Has a cure for the coronavirus been invented?
- Why does the coronavirus multiply so much?