With what game of the RTS genre is worth starting if you have not played a strategy game before?
Answer from: Yegor Aniskevich:
I can recommend Starcraft 2. Very well thought out difficulty levels, classic gameplay, excellent visuals. In general, almost all Blizzard strategies are worthy of attention: Starcraft has recently been re-released as a remastered, Warcraft 3 will interest you with its incomparable company. Warcraft 1 and 2 are a bit too dated, I think. It's a classic.
- What's the best strategy game in "Age of Empires 3"?
- What do I do if I played KC SE, went to the unofficial server, the game froze? When I call task manager, there is no arrow.
- From what game originated HeartStone or Blizzard creators of the genre?
- What are some interesting games for PC 1Gb RAM, with ~300 under Win. XP, preferably a strategy game like Warcraft TfT&RoC, like Portal or Terraria?
- Help me remember the name of the game) [Strategy]