You scold yourself a lot?
Answer from: Oksana Kuropatkina:
Religious scholar, show host "Geek Zona" at "Theos Media"...
No, not often. I like myself and I think you should be at peace with yourself, because it is with yourself that you have a huge amount of time to spend while you are alive. It's better to be friends with yourself.)
- Sometimes it happens that it is impossible to force yourself to do a certain thing. My whole nature resists. What to do?
- Consider yourself better than anyone else, but at the same time worse. What is it about?
- How to hear yourself and understand why you live?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're sad?
- Is it possible to radically change yourself?